Sunday, May 15, 2011

Diary of a Crazy Bitch

Songs have told stories about it. Soap Operas have highlighted it. Reality TV has exposed it in it's finest moments. We've all heard it; we've all said it. Women are crazy. Modern day slogan: Bitches are Crazy.

For those of you just tuning in now, my name is Andrea, and for the past year I have been writing a blog called Music to my Soul. Today, I lay to rest that volume of my life to embark on a new topic of discussion. Crazy Bitches. For those of you who know me personally, or have even read my blog, it's no surprise to tell you, I am a spitfire type-of-gal. The truth is, I am the crazy bitch that you say I am, and I have no shame in admitting it. There are many women like me out there. We are crazy because we show emotion. We are crazy because we have opinions. We are crazy because we aren't afraid to defend ourselves or stand up for what we believe in. If defending myself makes me a crazy bitch, then I am proud to be one!

So what exactly is it that makes us go crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment